MvC3: Wolverine MvC3: Wolverine

lol. I liked it.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

lol

Herbert had me rollin

B B

Dude! Fuck yeah man this is awesome.

FUCK YES!!!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Put this. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/513016

Euro football Euro football

The game is pretty decent. My biggest complaint is that the controls aren't convenient at all. It doesn't make any sense to pay the trigger functions right next to the mobility keys if you're playing one player. The controls above should only go for two players only, which I assume is not going to happen very often.

Also, the player on the field that you are should be highlighted if it's going to change along with the position on the field in which you're in. The player switching is also very random and unorganized.

Other then that, I found this to be pretty fun. I assume the ball facing/kicking is one of the challenging elements of this game, so I wont complain about that aspect.

~ DLX

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

OH GOD THE PAIN!!!

Cool ass game dude.

loved loved

LMAO, You sound like Hisoka

Techno Dreams Techno Dreams

This is insanely good for a first song, most definitely better than my first posts.

Keep going, you're improve FAST

Lionelion responds:

Thanks!

Markiplier's Velocibox Poop Song Markiplier's Velocibox Poop Song

I love the vocal edits into singing. Really adds favor to the song. Great work, enjoyed it very much : D

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks a lot!

Seventh Wave Seventh Wave

I love the piece.

If I do have one critique though, I have to go with what the last poster said. I can't tell which way the right hand is facing, or whether that's the front or back of her hand.

But otherwise, nice work. I love the vibrant Red/Orange/Yellow of the fish tail. And the water looks FANTASTIC. And the Hair/water. You really did a good job with this.

Madness of Men Madness of Men

I really love the city skyline in the background. Excellent work.

Green Flame Skull Green Flame Skull

I like the picture but I'm really in love with the background. Did you make it, or is it a template?

Decky responds:

it was a picture of flames that I changed the brightness and hue on to make it black and green. So I kinda made it and kinda didn't.