loved loved

LMAO, You sound like Hisoka

Techno Dreams Techno Dreams

This is insanely good for a first song, most definitely better than my first posts.

Keep going, you're improve FAST

Lionelion responds:

Thanks!

Markiplier's Velocibox Poop Song Markiplier's Velocibox Poop Song

I love the vocal edits into singing. Really adds favor to the song. Great work, enjoyed it very much : D

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks a lot!

Lone wolf Lone wolf

I really like the way your melody starts off. You did a good job of progressing the song all the way to the beat. Very melodic, good work :D

9/10 Fav'd

Cursedsnake responds:

Thx :3

i don't know {durn} i don't know {durn}

I was in the same boat, bro...

I HD crashed back in '12, lost a lot of good projects, and I wasn't able make music (With anything good) for over 15 months. Pretty much a dark period for me. I'm back on track though...

So for the track, good stuff mate. No complaints from me, maybe the abrupt ending Haha!

SatinBacon SatinBacon

Very nice!

I really like the delay you got going on with the Guitars. It gives the song a really close atmospheric feel. Plus the guitars themselves are so beautiful. I can feel the energy and passion from them. :)

djhoohaa responds:

Cheers m8, This is one of my personal favorites and im glad to see someone review it.

The Fox of Fire The Fox of Fire

This has potential. With songs like this, I wouldn't just blast it right from the beginning. You have you gradually and progressively increase the volume. Start soft. I think you should add some reverb in there as well to kick up the atmospheric feel of the composition.

Also, this isn't Techno. This should probably go in the classical section, or perhaps Video game.

But then again, what do I know eh? Good song nonetheless. 4/5 ;)

PCrab - Minimalistic Patience PCrab - Minimalistic Patience

i enjoyed it.

Reminds me of Deadmau5.

Waiting for Vblank Waiting for Vblank

I am still calling this Powder Puff Z <3

Hikari responds:

Thats going to be its soundcloud name <3

Bluesish Bluesish

This sounds pretty good. It's got some good ol western city flavor involved with it. (Although, western city is probably a term I just now made up). It's basically like a country, wild west, rap type of song, with is often a fun combination. It makes me feel like I'm in a small town in a desert somewhere at night, either kicking rocks or longing for a lost loved one. My only criticism is that it's a bit long and drawn out.

But overall, good song. Keep making music and improving.

SomeGuyInSomePlace responds: